Camp NaNoWriMo is getting some visitors. Don’t worry—we won’t have to tie up our food. In the coming weeks, we will have seven published authors acting as honorary Head Counselors: every Monday starting next week, a new published author (or two!) will answer your questions.
Ask your questions in the comments, or through our Ask NaNoWriMo box. Any and all planning, writing, publishing, or process questions are welcome!
Here’s our line-up:
- First up? Suzanne Lazear, Wrimo and author of steampunk novels Innocent Darkness and its upcoming sequel Charmed Vengeance.
- Jennifer Bosworth, author of the YA novel Struck and writer of horror scripts directed by her husband, Ryan.
- Julia Crouch, British Wrimo and author of thrillers Cuckoo and, most recently, Tarnished.
- Sarah Duncan, UK author of romances including Kissing Mr. Wrong.
- Ari Marmell, author of fantasy novels such as The Iron Kingdoms Chronicles’ In Thunder Forged as well as multiple roleplaying games.
- James R. Strickland, Wrimo, and author of science-fiction and cyberpunk novels, including Looking Glass.
- Susan Dennard, author of YA gothic mystery Something Strange and Deadly, and it’s prequel and e-novella A Dawn Most Wicked.
Have any questions for our first author, Suzanne? Maybe you want to know how to maintain a mythology like Suzanne does with her steampunk faeries. Or maybe you’re not sure if you’re planning enough as Camp NaNoWriMo approaches. Now is the time to get those burning writing questions off your chest!