And we are back with another inspiring edition of your catch-all review of all the wild and exciting things that happened around the world of Letters and Light this week!
- Sarah sent you a Week Three pep talk, reminding you to focus on the awesome parts of life and camping.
- Winning starts in MERE HOURS for some of you, and in MERE DAYS for the rest of you! Lindsey has some important reminders to make sure you’re ready to rock.
- On Wednesday a WriMo dropped by the office and brought us pie! How cool is that? We love it when you guys come by and say hi.
- We also had cake on Wednesday. It was a pretty intense day for baked goods.
- Yesterday was Mrs. Dalloway day. Shelby wants you to know that she did indeed buy the flowers herself.
That’s all that was going on this week for us! It was a fun week, and we kept pretty busy. We’re eager for you guys to start pushing your word counts over the top this weekend! Good luck, everyone!