We are now officially on the other side of August! Congratulations to all you Campers who won, and to all you Campers who strove valiantly to win. What is it you deserve? That’s right, a big ol’ gold star, slapped right across your forehead (the Camp poster will have to stand in your place for now).
Today’s recap is brought to you by Tim, who got a little gif-happy in his quest to properly convey our excitement at your Camp NaNo victories.
- Winning is for the cool folks, trying is for the best folks. Thank you to everyone who Camped with us this June and August!
- Lindsey offered up a final pep talk as a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure. Did the shark/blowfish get you?
- Ben, our beloved camp counselor intern, shares the many ways you can help to keep Camp NaNoWriMo going.
Facebook & Twitter:
- It’s the last day of summer! Tell us what you did on your vacation. Or for those of you not in our hemisphere, tell us what winter shenanigans you got up to.
- @NaNoWriMo gets pretty braggy about the 2012 NaNoWriMo merchandise. I mean, fair.
- Speaking of that merchandise! Fashion show, fashion show, fashion show at lunch!:
In the Office & Elsewhere:
- We had a visit from the awesome Michaela (SP?) today, a Wrimo extraordinaire who stopped by during a trip to California won from Radio Disney. If you’re reading this, a super enthusiastic hi!
- To round out this post’s gif-love theme, check out Nathan Bransford’s description of the publishing process. I will never, ever get tired of this one.